PRESENTATION DAYS TO BE HELD IN THE AUDITORIUM AT DAVISTOWN RSL CLUB
Junior Presentation Day is Saturday 7th November between 2pm - 5pm
Time Slots (1 Parent per player permitted)
- 2pm -3pm: U12A, U12B, U12C, U12D
- 3pm-4pm: U13B, U13C, W14B, W18A,
- 4pm-5pm: U15B, U16A, U16C
Senior Presentation is 14th November - Doors Open at 6pm for a 6:30pm start
Please find the important information regarding Davistown RSLs Covid Safety requirements.
- If you are feeling unwell please do not attend this event!
- You will be entering the venue via our Auditorium not via the main entry. Please see attached map for parking and entry point.
- On arrival, congestion entry into The Auditorium will be managed by the Davistown RSL event staff.
- Attendees will be entering using the staggered approach and must practice the 1.5 metre social distancing rule.
- You will be required give your name address and phone numbers and then sign to confirm before entering. You will be required to use hand sanitiser before sign in.
- Respect the regulations we have in place for your own safety and safety of others attending.
- Once in the function room please go directly to a table and take a seat.
- Standing up and talking to people/ mingling is not allowed at any time.
- Please maintain the 1.5 metre social distance rule at all times.
- Only 4 people are allowed at the bar at any one time for the Senior presentation
- Only leave your seat for the rest rooms, purchasing a drink, or if called to the stage.
- When leaving, we also ask that you stagger your departure from the room.
We thank you in advance for your co-operation.