It is full steam ahead this weekend with the 2020 season finally starting!!
With this we have a few things to share to make sure everyone is ready to go...
Coaches and managers should have now received their iMatch Sheet login and password from CCF which allows you to access your team sheets. Please ensure to check your junk mail if you have not received before contacting our Registrar. We strongly recommend that you change your password to something you will remember.
The iMatch sheet will provide the necessary contact tracing for all players and MUST be completed with a green light 15 mins BEFORE kick off to ensure the game can proceed. Please note: U5 - U9 do NOT need to enter shirt numbers as competition points are not being allocated .
More info has been forwarded to registered coaches & managers. If you have not received this information, please contact your Age Co-ordinator.
Due to the current restrictions and guidelines around COVID, you will notice some changes at Frost Reserve.
- The canteen will be operational with prepackaged products only. We will not be running the BBQ in the first instance. This is subject to change if issues are encountered and we ask that players and parents support our club and continue to use the canteen whilst ensuring you maintain social distance.
- Change rooms will be open to maximum a of 5 people at one time.
- We have purchased new soap dispensers for the toilets and also a hand santising station that will be located at the Official Table near the canteen. We also have spray sanitiser available for equipment.
- Competition teams should arrive no more than 30mins before kick off. Non comp Juniors (U5 - U11) should arrive no more than 15mins before kick off. Unless your team is on set up duties, you should allow an extra 30 mins.
- Once a game is finished we ask that all teams please complete any post game talks quickly so all players can leave the grounds as soon as possible.
- We recommend that parents try to keep it to a minimum of 2 guests per player. We understand some families may have other children in tow, however we must do our best to maintain our social distance, so please be mindful of this when visiting Frost or our fellow competitors home grounds. All fields are only permitted to have 500 visitors at one time.
Remember this year is no ordinary year, so please let's all do what is needed to remain safe and show the authorities that we are doing the right thing so we can get our kids out there doing what they love most...playing football!
These rules may change at short notice, so please keep a look out for any changes.
Thank you from your KRFC Committee